<editorial board> University Struggles in Ireland

enda brophy enda.brophy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:23:13 CEST 2009

Hi there,

Managed to talk to my brother yesterday - he's down with H1-N1 and is very
busy w/ school and the FEE group, so can't put something together just yet.
But he could certainly contribute for future issues.

Apparently in early November the Irish government announces their intentions
as to whether they are bringing tuition fees back, and so FEE and other
movements are waiting to see what might happen.  Things could heat up quite
quickly at that point.

Best,

Enda