<editorial board> nuova versione

Martina Martignoni martina.martignoni at yahoo.it
Sun Oct 18 02:38:28 CEST 2009

What do you think about this version?I would need a bref description for each autour.About the graphic: considering that we must use the black and white for the print and that the text is really full, it's difficult to give to the web journal a style a little bit more "moved" and different to any other text/book. It's not a journal, it's a review!For the dowloading pdf version I think it's good but if we want to put on the web the version "animated" (idea that I've appreciated) I think it will result heavy and useless.What do you think about?
Abbraccio a tutti,Martina