<editorial board> first issue: editors and deadline

Gigi Roggero conricerca at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:47:25 CEST 2010

Dear all,

Thanks to Nirmal for contacting people who can write for the first issue of the journal.

I think that we have to decide as soon as possible two questions: the editors of the two sections (Anomalies and Occupations); and as Nirmal asked for, the deadline to submitt the articles. About the first question: Jon Solomon, Gerald Raunig and maybe Enda Brophy are available; Nirmal, what do you think to be one of the editors? About the second one: I think that we could have the deadline at the middle of December, in order to publish the issue in the Spring, 2011. What do you think about?

Meanwhile, since the beginning we have to circulate the author guidelines and to organize the work of layout, proofreading, etc. There are just some proposals on this.

Best,

Gigi