[Art_of_Criticism] Cost Action Proposal

Leonieke van Dipten leonieke at networkcultures.org
Fri Mar 16 11:37:47 CET 2018

Dear All,

Yesterday I sent around the plans for a COST application (see attachment). I forgot to mention that the deadline is very soon, namely the 20th of April. Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to join.

Also, the network needs to grow, so do not hesitate to send the proposal to others that might be interested to join such a network. COST Action is developed around the idea of Excellence and Inclusiveness, meaning we need a geographical spread, early career investigators and gender balanced network. Everyone that is interested can join but Europe also entitled several Inclusiveness Target Countries that are important to include: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey.

If you have any ideas about possible partners, please let us know!

Have a great weekend and hope to hear from you soon,
Leonieke

---
Leonieke van Dipten
Institute of Network Cultures
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences | HvA
room 04A09
Rhijnspoorplein 1
NL-1091 GC Amsterdam
t: +31 6 11 84 84 00