<CPOV> Teach-In @ Wikiversity?

Martin Hellberg Olsson Martin.HellbergOlsson at UGent.be
Thu Apr 8 18:34:35 CEST 2010

Quite interesting (though I'm not sure I agree with everything), but I'm
a bit confused... It seems to be written from the assumption that the
intended meaning of  "breaching experiment" has something to do with
security tests rather than the kind of sociological experiment described
at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaching_experiment . Is that really
the case?

Kind regards,
Martin Hellberg Olsson