<CPOV> Evaluating quality control of Wikipedia's feature articles

Juliana Brunello juliana at networkcultures.org
Thu Apr 15 17:30:40 CEST 2010

The research idea is indeed interesting. However, it is not representative
enough. Only 22 articles were analyzed, all in the english wp. Also,
grading from 1 to 10 can be quite a subjective matter. I believe such
research should be further developed in order to deliver a better
knowledge of wp's FAs.

Juliana