<CPOV> Some articles for further thought

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Fri Jul 16 04:32:38 CEST 2010

CPOVers,

That "article" by Sandra Ordonez is a bit of PR fluff,
written by a PR jobber who is exhibiting her PR wares
to the next potential employer.  Fare enough, that's
what PR people do.  But any real journalist ought to
be embarrassed to be writing such soft-soap in 2010.

Jon Awbrey

--

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
mwb: http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:Jon_Awbrey