<CPOV> Ilmpedia

Maja van der Velden majava at ifi.uio.no
Mon Jun 14 15:33:13 CEST 2010

Hi Juliana,

We can also speak of the 'christianization on the web' - but that
trend does not seem to attract the same media coverage.

About 'separatism': If 'western' is perceived as representative of the
world, then, I guess you can call the move away 'separatism'.

I find it sometimes more productive to look for the differences
(diversity) within a system or category and the similarities across
systems or categories.

Greetings,

Maja