<CPOV> Wikipedia as an Alternative United Nations-Like Forum

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Fri Jun 18 14:36:58 CEST 2010

Dror,

Here's an experiment for everyone to try.

Run through this list of English Wikipedia User Names (EW:UN):

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers&limit=1000

One thousand at a time till you get to the end ...

Then write a story about a prospective UN-Democracy populated by "entities" like that.

That's Chicago!  -- Vote Early Vote Often (VEVO)

Jon Awbrey

--

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
mwb: http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:Jon_Awbrey