<CPOV> Welcome --> Conditions for the Possibility of CPOV?

paolo massa paolo at gnuband.org
Mon Mar 15 13:21:52 CET 2010

I remember Wikipedia announced a partnership with Kaltura in 2008 for
making collaborative editing and upload of videos a reality.
Thinks were slower than desired and this recent article explains why.
http://newteevee.com/2010/01/30/wikipedia-is-finally-gearing-up-for-video/

Kaltura software is open source. For a demo of it see, for example
http://wikieducator.org/Help:Collaborative_video
(wikieducator is not a wikimedia project but shares the same software,
mediawiki)

P.

Paolo Massa
Email: paolo AT gnuband DOT org