<CPOV> question about people in Paris

Amit Basole abasole at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:21:29 CET 2010

Hello CPOVers
I will be in Paris a couple of days before the Amsterdam conference and was
wondering if those on this list know some interesting groups/people to meet
in Paris. In particular I am looking to meet "knowledge activists," by which
I mean all kinds of people fighting against knowledge enclosures (against
privatization of universities, against copyrights, proponents of FLOSS) who
are thinking in somewhat broad political terms about their work or who think
in terms of relationships/conflicts between knowledge paradigms. Any
contacts (phone, email) are welcome.

Thanks,
Amit

--