<CPOV> Community Run or Royal Decree?

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Tue May 4 22:56:10 CEST 2010

Mathieu,

I wasn't one of the experimenters conducting that particular series of trials,
but I fully sympathize with their reasons for doing so.  I can tell you from
my own experience with EN Wikipedia, several other language-based Wikipedias,
and numerous Wikimedia sibling wikis, including a couple of Wikiversities,
that all of us have exhausted all of the due and proper preceding stages
of grief with Wikipediocracy before we reach the stage of engaging in
that mode of ''Consumer Report'' testing.  Everything that concerned
and reasonable citizens naturally do 1st and 2nd and 3rd and 4th ...
simply falls on deaf ears and they find themselves forced to
march on Wiki-Walesington in order to be heard at all.

Jon Hancock, er, Awbrey

--

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
mwb: http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:Jon_Awbrey