<CPOV> The World According to Jimmy Wales?

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Mon May 24 16:38:43 CEST 2010

John,

I regard the CPOV List as a place for critical discussion
of the full array of issues that arise in connection with
the general class of media of which Wikipedia is one case.

Scientific discussions, as a species of realistic practical
discussions, frequently require one to call a spade a spade.

That done, I have already split off a thread for discussing
the more generic themes that we find instanced, tho obscured,
in this one.

Jon Awbrey

--

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/