<CPOV> The World According to Jimmy Wales?

nathaniel tkacz nathanieltkacz at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:10:06 CEST 2010

we are not in disagreement here joseph. i certainly don't see this list as a
space for personal attacks or settling scores. that said, i don't think it
is unreasonable to make critical comments about the visions and practices of
key players. indeed, the way you historicize jim wales' comments is exactly
the kind of thing we are aiming for. the same can be said of maja, who came
across something, made some comments and brought it to the group for
discussion. what we don't want is conspiracy theories or useless attacks.

best

Nate Tkacz

Research Fellow,
RMIT University