<CPOV> A quote from an English-language Wikipedia talk page that begs some pondering and comments

nathaniel tkacz nathanieltkacz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 01:38:30 CET 2011

hi dror,

i want to know why it is interesting to you. is it because of the request
to add a reference to anything that is challenged or is it something else?
i guess i don't see what is so special about it, compared to all the other
discussion pages and what goes on in them. i'm interested to know why
you're interested in it.

Nate Tkacz

ARC Research Associate
Genealogies of Digital Light