<CPOV> Wikipedia mapping

Mark Graham mark.graham at oii.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 11:51:09 CET 2011

We're actually working on some of these metrics already and I should have
some maps of them ready relatively soon. i.e. all of your suggestions apart
from the first one are things we're actively asking at the moment :) The
first one is something that seems much harder to do, and is less relevant
to our broader research project - so isn't something that we're pushing
forwards on at the moment.

Thanks,
Mark
Mark Graham, Ph.D.