<CPOV> Wikipedia’s dark side by Mez Breeze

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 15 15:31:49 CEST 2012

thenextweb.com/insider/2012/10/13/wikipedias-dark-side/

Wikipedia’s dark side: Censorship, revenge editing & bribes a
significant issue by Mez Breeze

Interesting responses.... please read them as well.

The confusion about the 'genre' of texts this might fit it is
interesting as well.

The days of just publishing whatever you thought on the web seem to be
over. We're back where we came from. It has to be either journalistic
or scientific etc.

Geert

PS. Mez Breeze is an Australian net artist and indeed neither a
journalist nor academic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mez_Breeze