<CPOV> new step in wp-discussions

Heather Ford hfordsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:48:57 CET 2013

Thanks, Johanna!

We've also come across instances of government intelligence agents as well as activists editing the encyclopedia on political events topics in the Oxford Internet Institute's workshops in the Middle East. It's interesting to consider motivation and conflict of interest in broad terms. After all, what are "good" motives vs "bad" ones? There seem to be so many grey areas...