<CPOV> Wikimania 2015 Call for Submissions

Ivan Martínez galaver at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:15:40 CET 2015

Dear all.

Wikimania 2015 in Mexico City will be the eleventh in the series of annual
international conferences which provide a unique opportunity for the
Wikimedia community and our projects to come together, share their common
goals, and develop better ways to work together on an international level.
The event will held from July 15 to 19 in Biblioteca Vasconcelos.

Whether you are a community member of one of the Wikimedia projects (such
as Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikimedia Commons,
Wiktionary, MediaWiki or others), or a fellow open content creator or
consumer, we welcome your proposal for a session at Wikimania 2015

Call for submissions:
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions

Also the Scholarships to attend is very close to end!
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships

Best,

--
*Iván Martínez*

*Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
<http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org