<Fair City Amsterdam> Fwd: request for video-interview

Bart Klaar burospelen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:05:35 CEST 2018

ter info,

met groet
Bart

Dear Faircity,

we are +31mag.nl a webzine settled in Amsterdam. We produce news for
internationals people living in The Netherlards.
Please find our work here:https://www.facebook.com/31mag.nl.International/

We are producing a video about Airbnb and its effects on the cities, in
particular about Amsterdam. We are really interested in undestanding more
about your point of view. We read your manifesto and we would be glad if it
would be possible to have a video-interview with one of you expert.

Let us know if this can be possible and if in the coming days there is some
availability.

Thank you for your time.

Kinds regards,

Serena Gandolfi