::fibreculture:: CFP Rewire Conference, Liverpool Sept 2011

Sean Cubitt (Melbourne) scubitt at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jan 28 23:59:28 CET 2011

After the success of rewind, the next iteration of the media art histories conferences is in Liverpool, and as you'll see below, they are feeling expecially northatlanticist: antipodeans will be present, but more is always good, esp as the conference follows neatly on the heels of ISEA in istanbul

sean