::fibreculture:: AuTechHeads

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Tue Mar 29 07:45:19 CEST 2011

Hi all

 <http://www.autechheads.com>

About AuTechHeads

AuTechHeads is a FREE online and offline group of geeks, by geeks, and
for geeks.

Some might prefer the term "technology professional". Our online home
provides member contributed blogs, videos, events calendar, discussions,
and more. Social and professional networking Australasian style!

As a group, we collectively benefit from member participation and
contribution. Whether it's blogging, asking questions, sharing videos, or
even organising meetups and events - the opportunities are endless!

Our goal is to be vendor agnostic, and multidisciplined.

We encourage geeks from all backgrounds and industries to get involved
and contribute for the benefit of all involved!

AuTechHeads is a free group existing entirely on volunteer admin and
member contributions of content and organisation.

We have a vision of making a real difference to tech pro industries in
Australia, and we also promote charities. Your support and participation
will help!

Joining AuTechHeads

Joining us is as simple as registering on the site! It's free, and we
collect the absolute minimum details from you.

 We won't email you unnecessarily (we hate spam too), and you will get
access to some really great member-only benefits, including:

* create your own blog posts with your own autechheads.com/your-name URL

* add and update events for your own user group, association, or industry
  event

* post your own audio and video webcasts, and comment on existing ones

* access private, member-only forums to discuss issues relevant to you

* connect with others by way professional and social networking

* participate in and create groups of like-minded people

* attend exclusive, member-only events like the AuTechHeads party!

Overall we are working to make AuTechHeads both an online and offline
group that enables Australasian geeks to get as much benefit as possible,
for no cost.

The more people are involved and contribute, the better!

Let's all pitch in and make it something amazing!

Upcoming Events

Mar 30 Scott Emerson MP speaking to Brisbane Usergroup community
       "State of the QLD ICT Industry"

Mar 30 SMBiT Professionals Victoria September Meeting

Mar 30 Sydney Business and Technology User Group (SBTUG)

Apr 4 2011 Scripting Games

Apr 5 ACS Canberra Branch Monthly Forum

Apr 7 Brisbane Alt.Net Group

Apr 7 Sydney Deep .NET User Group

Apr 12 Sydney AU SQL Server User Group Meeting

Apr 12 SMB iT Professionals Sydney

Apr 12 Sydney Mobile User Group

Apr 12 AWNUG - Albury Wodonga .Net Users Group Meeting

Apr 13 Perth Alt.Net Group

Apr 13 Sydney Windows User Group #swug

Apr 13 Brisbane SMBiT Professionals

Apr 18 Canberra .Net Developers User Group

http://www.facebook.com/AuTechHeads
http://twitter.com/AuTechHeads
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2736352&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
--