::fibreculture:: Webinar on 'Blog Monetization' with Darren Rowse

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 14 15:57:41 CEST 2012

Greetings from ProBlogger Headquarters.

Last week I spent the week in Queensland Australia on a special
trip where Tourism Queensland flew in 10 bloggers from around the
world to see the sights.

On the trip I ran a couple o workshops for the winners on different
aspects of blogging. One of the topics we covered was
'Monetization' where I gave an intro to monetizing blogs
and shared a case study of my own biggest blog - Digital
Photography School.

Word got out about this session via Twitter and I've since had
a lot of requests to share the session notes. I've decided to
go one better and share the session again on a free hour long
webinar next week.

This webinar will run for an hour from 8pm Eastern US time next
Tuesday evening (if you're in other parts of the world the
times are listed on the registration page at
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DdhQ3&m=JF4fZ5_gL0PjGf&b=hvh63tcaDJVHLuvchKo_sQ

This webinar is for bloggers who already have a blog but will be
pitched at beginner to intermediate bloggers.

In the session I will share:

- how realistic it is to make money blogging
- the foundations of profitable blogging - key foundations that
most profitable blogs have
- a quick overview of how bloggers make money (37+ methods)
- a case study of how I built and monetized my own main blog over
the last 5 years - Digital Photography School

This week I'll be sharing some visuals via a powerpoint
presentation - so it'll be audio with some visual.

I will also take attendee questions - please submit questions as
you register at http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DdhQ3&m=JF4fZ5_gL0PjGf&b=hvh63tcaDJVHLuvchKo_sQ

Note #1: this is not a 'pitch' webinar. While ProBlogger
does sell products that may help bloggers monetize their blogs this
is a free and 'no pitch' webinar.

Note #2: this is not a 'get rich quick' approach to making
money online. No 'blue print' that will 'guarantee'
success will be presented. Rather I will talk about how I've
built my blogging business. I hope that something in my approach
will connect with your own situation.

Note #3: I will attempt to record this webinar and will email
anyone who registers for it with a link to the recording in the
days after it is run. So to get the recording please register.

Note #4: this webinar is already filling up fast after just a tweet
and share on Facebook. On the day we can only fit 1000 people on
the webinar live - apologies if we can't squeeze everyone in -
arrive on the day a little early to get your spot. If you miss out
you'll get access to the recording.

Registration for this webinar is now open at
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DdhQ3&m=JF4fZ5_gL0PjGf&b=hvh63tcaDJVHLuvchKo_sQ

I look forward to chatting with you next week!

Darren Rowse

PO Box 1295, North Fitzroy, Victoria 3068, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bMwMjGyctCxMTMwcrOystEa0jCzsDAzs7Kw=