::fibreculture:: Professorships in Art/Design/Fashion at WSA, University of Southampton

Parikka J. J.Parikka at soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 1 14:11:11 CET 2015

Dear Fibreculture-list colleagues,

We are hiring – senior jobs in Art/Design/Fashion/Visual Culture at our University's School of Art. Info below!
Best
Jussi
___

Winchester School of Art, part of University of Southampton, is advertising professorships (full or associate professor) in art/design/fashion/visual culture. We are especially  seeking researchers in Fine Art, Speculative/Critical Design and Communications, Visual Cultures and Fashion Theory/History to join the School and contribute to research in these areas. Successful applicants would need to be able to work with and across other groups of ongoing and developing research at the School, including Critical Practices in Art Production, Theory and Criticism; Technological Transformations: Aesthetics, Politics and Media; Winchester Luxury Research Group; Creative and Critical Practices in Design and Fashion Innovation; and Serious Gaming and Creativity Studies.

More information on the positions through these links:

https://jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=655715FH

And

https://jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=655815FH

For informal enquiries, please contact Professor Ryan Bishop, Director of Research (R.Bishop at soton.ac.uk<mailto:R.Bishop at soton.ac.uk>).