[Filmfestivalresearch] New York Film Festival

Dina Iordanova dina.iordanova at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon May 2 15:17:28 CEST 2011

Perhaps it would be worthwhile mentioning that there is an article on the
early history of the NYFF by Rahul Hamid in FFY1: The Festival Circuit
(2009) which I co-edited with Ragan Rhyne. I guess it is on the general
bibliogrpahy anyhow, but mentioning it again would not make any harm.

Best: Dina

Prof. Dina Iordanova
Provost, St. Leonard's College
Director, Centre for Film Studies
Publisher, St. Andrews Film Studies
University of St. Andrews, Scotland, UK

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No
SC013532