[Filmfestivalresearch] Archival Film Festivals

erwin verbruggen erwin.plukdenacht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 22:22:33 CEST 2011

Not immediately suitable for the "lesser known" category, but MOMA has its
annual "To Save and Project" festival coming up:
http://www.indiewire.com/article/ninth_annual_festival_of_film_preservation_coming_to_moma/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed

A beautiful list of worldwide silent film festivals can be found at
http://www.stummfilm.info/festival/index_en.html (which includes the Manila
Silent Film Festival, according to some sources the "only" silent film fest
in Asia, a claim I find hard to believe).

Looking forward to more additions!

Best,
Erwin Verbruggen