[Filmfestivalresearch] iPad Mag on New Chinese Cinema

MA Ran/ 馬然 maraninhk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:05:40 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Sorry for the mail if you find it's irrelevant.

This is Ma Ran, and I'm writing to introduce a bilingual e-mag *DSL
CineMag*(in both Chinese and English, you could switch between the two
following
the directions), which is published as an iPad app currently by UK-based
DSL Collections and Kiki Yu Tianqi (as chief editor). It was launched on
April 27th, and you could find it at apple store and download the first
volume for free. Link is here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dsl-cinemag/id508685539?ls=1&mt=8

While this issue's CineMag focused on the Chinese cinema scene since the
2000s (with interviews, reviews and essays; trailers included) , in the
column of "Screening Space" I've contributed several articles introducing
film festivals, especially the so-called independent film festivals in
Mainland China.

We are awfully sorry it's only available as an iPad app; but me and Kiki
would love to know what you think of the mag, and we welcome any exchange
of ideas and so on.

Enjoy,

cheers
Ran