[Filmfestivalresearch] FFRN drinks @ NECS June 21

Marijke de Valck M.deValck at uva.nl
Sun Jun 17 11:26:41 CEST 2012

Dear FFRN members,

We're organizing an informal get together during the first day of the
upcoming NECS 2012 conference in Lisbon. If you're around and your
conference schedule allows, please join us for drinks on Thursday June
21st at the Restaurante Real Cafe (Av. António Augusto de Aguiar 203,
1050 Lisboa)  from approx. 3:45 to 5:45 pm. This is during session D
and before the keynote lecture.

We'll be making our way from the conference site (Tower B) to this
nearby cafe afer the third festival panel, which ends at 3.30 pm. It's
conveniently located on route to the venue for the keynote lecture
(the New University of Lisbon rectory). If you're not attending the
panel, please find attached a map of the location of the cafe.

Looking forward to seeing you in Lisbon!

Marijke