[Filmfestivalresearch] Nordic Film Festival - 30 Nov-5 Dec 2012, London

sonali joshi sonali at day-for-night.org
Wed Nov 7 21:24:53 CET 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Those in London or with an interest in Nordic cinema may like to know
about the forthcoming inaugural Nordic Film Festival, opening in London
on 30 Nov and running through to 5 Dec.

The only festival in the UK with a specific focus on Nordic cinema,
Nordic Film Festival brings together a broad mix of independent films
from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, celebrating the best
in Nordic filmmaking, past and present. Highlights include:

* LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED (opening gala + party) - by Oscar®-winning
director Susanne Bier

* HELSINKI, FOREVER - London premiere of Peter von Bagh's cinematic ode
to Helsinki

* BABETTE'S FEAST - special preview of this 'culinary classic' ahead of
its BFI re-release

* OLAFUR ELIASSON: SPACE IS PROCESS - UK premiere of documentary on the
world renowned Danish-Icelandic artist
Full programme and information at:
[1]www.day-for-night.org/nordic-film-festival.
best wishes,
Sonali Joshi

__________________________
Dr Sonali Joshi
Founder/CEO & Cinema Curator
day for night*
- film exhibition I distribution I screen translation -
154 St Paul's Rd, London N1 2LL
www.day-for-night.org

Nordic Film Festival, London 30 Nov-5 Dec 2012
Riverside Studios I Cine lumiere I Prince Charles Cinema

day-for-night.org/nordic-film-fest I facebook.com/NordicFilmFestival I
@nordicfilmfest I pinterest.com/nordicfilmfest