[Filmfestivalresearch] Film Festivals & Audience Research

Kirsten Stevens kirsten.e.stevens at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 01:26:10 CET 2012

Hi Skadi,

There is a Masters of Business research thesis written by Iain Mason (1997)
which looks specifically at the composition of audience for the 1994
Melbourne International Film Festival.

Title: The Audience at the 43rd Melbourne International Film Festival: A
Psychographic Analysis. A .pdf copy is available via the Victoria
University VUIR site (http://vuir.vu.edu.au/).

All the best,

Kirsten

Kirsten Stevens