[Filmfestivalresearch] Luang Prabang Film Festival: Celebrating Southeast Asian Cinema

Gabriel Kuperman director at lpfilmfest.org
Wed Nov 21 03:31:42 CET 2012

Hi Everyone,

As many of you know, the *Luang Prabang Film Festival<http://www.lpfilmfest.org>
* is fast approaching.  Our dates are *1-5 December 2012*, and I have
attached our schedule for your review.  You'll find that we have quite a
packed program over our 5-day event.  If you are able to join us, we would
love to have to participate in our screenings or activities.

We are also trying to close our fundraising gap through a
*KICKSTARTER<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lpfcc/luang-prabang-film-festival>
* campaign, so if anyone is willing to make a donation in any amount, it
would be much appreciated.  There are great rewards for pledges at a
variety of levels.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!

Thanks.

Gabriel Kuperman* // Founder & Director
*
Luang Prabang Film Festival *// Celebrating Southeast Asian Cinema

*Email: director at lpfilmfest.org* // Mobile: +856.20.5682.8055
*
www.lpfilmfest.org* // www.facebook.com/lpfilmfest