[Filmfestivalresearch] New article: On the production of heterotopia, and other spaces, in and around lesbian and gay film festivals. Jump Cut 54, 2012

Classic Media Entertainment info at cmefilms.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 12:21:02 CEST 2012

Hi Ger

Can we run this article in the Universal Film Magazine www.ufmag.org

Regards

Tyrone

-------Original Message-------

From: ger zielinski, ph.d.
Date: 07/10/2012 14:56:59
To: filmfestivalresearch at listcultures.org
Subject: [Filmfestivalresearch] New article: On the production of
heterotopia, and other spaces, in and around lesbian and gay film festivals.
Jump Cut 54, 2012

Dear Festival Scholars,

Thrilled to share my latest article on queer film festivals through the
lens of heterotopia in the new edition of Jump Cut. It was a delight
working with the sharp, enthusiastic editors Julia Lesage and Chuck
Kleinhans. I also appreciate the journal's open access politics, so here's
the link below!

"On the production of heterotopia, and other spaces, in and around lesbian
and gay film festivals." JUMP CUT: A REVIEW OF CONTEMPORARY MEDIA, No. 54,
fall 2012.
http://www.ejumpcut.org/currentissue/gerZelinskiFestivals/index.html

Looking forward to reading your next publication soon!

Cheers, Ger

--
Ger Zielinski, PhD
Assistant Professor

T: +1 705 748 1011 X6154 (Office: Catherine Parr Traill College, Wallis
Hall 124)
F: +1 705 748 1826
http://trentu.ca/culturalstudies/Zielinski.php