[Filmfestivalresearch] Film Festivals and the Middle East

Peaslee, Robert robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
Mon Apr 8 19:17:31 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I believe Roya Rastegar, if she's not on this list, has been doing work on
some or all of these fests...I'm cc'ing her here.

Best,
Rob

Robert Moses Peaslee, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Journalism & Electronic Media
College of Media & Communication
Texas Tech University

Affiliated Faculty - Institute for Hispanic and International Communication
Faculty Senate - 2012­2015
TTU Campus Coordinator - Global Lens Film Series
Chair - Flatland Film Festival and Series Programming Committee

p: 806.834.2562
f: 806.742.1085

robert.peaslee at ttu.edu

http://ttu.academia.edu/RobPeaslee