[Filmfestivalresearch] seeking list of short filmfestivals/festivals with shorts category

Classic Media Entertainment info at cmefilms.co.uk
Sat Aug 3 14:25:21 CEST 2013

Hi All

UFFO, The Universal Film and Festival Organization has a pretty good list of
all kinds of film festivals (including shorts), only difference is that
these festivals are members of the UFFO organization and all festival
members have adopted the UFFO remit of "Best Business Practices" for film
festivals. These festivals are all over the world and are demonstrating
transparency to the wider community. www.uffo.org UFFO is entirely non
profit and free to join, the organization also has a magazine that covers
all aspects of film festivals worldwide.www.ufmag.biz

We would welcome any input to the magazine and welcome new members of UFFO .
The list of festivals are on our web site

Kind Regards
Tyrone D Murphy
CEO - Universal Film & Festival Organization - www.uffo.org (203
International Film Festivals)