[Filmfestivalresearch] NECS 2014 cfp, pre-constituted panel "Festival Origins"?

Greg DeCuir gdecuir at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 23:18:00 CET 2013

Dear all:

This burgeoning panel already sounds great. In general, I will be very interested to read more on film festival origins and history and to collaborate with those who are working on this subject. Hopefuly someone will eventually propose a paper on two notable anniversaries in 2014: Oberhausen at 60 and Sundance at 30.

Good luck!

Greg de Cuir, Jr
Selector/Programmer, Alternative Film/Video Belgrade
http://www.alternativefilmvideo.org/