[Filmfestivalresearch] NECS 2014 cfp, pre-constituted panel "Festival Origins"?

Franzi Florack f.florack at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:06:57 CET 2013

Dear all,

I am very interested in student film festivals and have studied (and
contributed to) the student film festival scene in the UK. Let me know if
you feel that a paper on the biggest one of these (Watersprite- The
Cambridge Student Film Festival) would be of benefit to the panel- I'd
enjoy contributing to the conference!

All the best,
Franzi