[Filmfestivalresearch] NECS panel on "unmapped creativities"

MA Ran/ 馬然 maraninhk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 05:29:55 CET 2013

Dear all,

Me and my colleague, a PhD student at Bristol WU Dan are thinking of a
panel exploring the "unmapped creativities" on the global film festival
scenario, which would focus on some alternative festival networks in Asia
(could be extended to other regions). While Wu might work on a paper
highlighting Chinese indie festivals, I would try to link up to the indie
film festival networks at Japan (and China). We would work out a panel
proposal sooner, while we are also wondering whether there are other
members interesting in joining us for such explorations.

(btw my working address is maran at lit.nagoya-u.ac.jp; which I CCed to)

cheers
Ran

--