[Filmfestivalresearch] A piece on film festival in Britain?

Dina Iordanova dina.iordanova at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 15:01:52 CET 2014

Dear all,

My friend Laraine Porter, who has been programming the wonderful festival in Nottingham for many years and now teaches at DeMontfort University, asked me to post this message on her behalf.
 I hope there is a competent person among us to take on this job. Please reply to Laraine directly. Best: Dina

The editors of the forthcoming Routledge Companion to the British Cinema Industry are looking to commission a chapter on the role of film festivals in Britain. We need 4-5,000 words, which could include a case study. The deadline is December 2014. For further details, please contact Laraine Porter
lporter at dmu.ac.uk<mailto:lporter at dmu.ac.uk>

Thanks

Dina Iordanova FRSA
Professor of Global Cinema and Creative Cultures
Director, IGCCC
Director, Centre for Film Studies
Publisher, St. Andrews Film Studies
University of St. Andrews, Scotland