[Filmfestivalresearch] Busan Int'l Film Festival - new publication: BIFF x BIFF‏‏

Skadi Loist skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de
Mon Nov 2 23:26:57 CET 2015

Dear colleagues:

On behalf of Davide Cazzaro, Publishing Editor at BIFF Research Institute / Busan Int’l Film Festival, please find attached a list of BIFF publications for your perusal.

Best

Skadi Loist

~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ⛵ ~ ~

Dr. Skadi Loist

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin

Universität Rostock

Institut für Medienforschung

August-Bebel-Str. 28 (Rm. 7031)

18055 Rostock

Germany

office: +49.381.498.2632 | mobile: +49.176.6204.0039

 <mailto:skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de> skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de |  <http://www.skadiloist.de/> www.skadiloist.de

 <http://www.necs.org/> necs.org | Steering Committee member European Network for Cinema and Media Studies (NECS)

 <http://www.filmfestivalresearch.org/> filmfestivalresearch.org | Co-founder Film Festival Research Network

 <http://www.necsus-ejms.org/> necsus-ejms.org | Editor Festival Review section NECSUS_European Journal of Media Studies