[Filmfestivalresearch] We admire your work and want to ask more of it!

Allwyn Khristi allwyn at cinebaazmedia.in
Thu Aug 25 22:39:25 CEST 2016

Hey there,

           My name is Allwyn and i am the founder & CEO of Cinebaaz Media Entertainment. I truly admire your work and i must say it has played an important role in helping film festivals worldwide. I believe the research work done and published by all the researchers are commendable and gives valuable insights.

           We are inviting researchers as volunteers to help us organize international film festival effectively. We are seeking group of researchers for the advisory panel which will play an important role mentoring. Participation will be voluntarily with all the credits given to the respected work done. We are more than glad to ask you to join us as members for advisory panel, jury board, mentors and any related activities.

           Our objective is to create an international film festival which actually helps and makes difference to life of film makers and creative artists. We want to try something new which really makes an impact to film makers career. We are trying to innovate a free platform for all and we need help of intellectuals.

           We welcome you all to join us and create a global community of creative people. We would love to have you on board.

Please reply or email your response to us at: volunteer at cinebaazmedia.in / contact at cinebaazmedia.in

With Warm Regards!!

Allwyn k