[Filmfestivalresearch] Call for pre-constituted panels NECS Paris

Dina Iordanova dina.iordanova at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Jan 3 13:12:26 CET 2017

Hi everybody, and a happy new year!

I thought to say that whilst I am not planning to organise a panel nor present a paper, I expect to be in Paris for the conference and would be happy to be involved in chair/discussant or some other capacity. Be in touch if interested☺

My friend and colleague Jean-Michel Frodon and I have proposed a workshop on CINEMAS OF PARIS, which will also involve the cultural sociologist Emmanuel Ethis and cinema programmers Emmanuel Papillon (Le Louxor) and Lorenzo Chammah (Christine 21).

Best: Dina

Dina Iordanova FRSA
Professor of Global Cinema and Creative Cultures
Director, Institute for Global Cinema and Creative Cultures (IGCCC)
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/globalcinema
https://www.facebook.com/staigccc
Publisher, St Andrews Film Studies
University of St Andrews, Scotland