[Filmfestivalresearch] Women Film Festivals

Maria Luna luna.rassa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:55:59 CET 2020

Dear Marian

I think that La Mostra Internacional de Films de Dones in Catalunya which
has 28 editions is key among women's film festivals. Not sure if i found it
in the list:
https://www.mostrafilmsdones.cat/es/

Best,
Maria
*Maria Luna-Rassa*
Ph.D. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
<https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/universitat-autonoma-de-barcelona/postgrad>
Profesora Asociada Tecnocampus UPF
<http://www.tecnocampus.cat/ca/noticies-universitat>
Asesora Académica Muestra Documental de Bogotá MIDBO
<http://www.midbo.co/about/equipo-midbo/>
+34 652880559 @marialunarassa <https://twitter.com/marialunarassa>
*http://uab.academia.edu/MariaLuna <http://uab.academia.edu/MariaLuna> *