[Filmfestivalresearch] Film Festivals during the Coronavirus

Ger Zielinski ger.zielinski at ryerson.ca
Mon Oct 5 15:00:15 CEST 2020

Dear Festivalists,

Here is my recent piece on the state of film festivals during the
Coronavirus crisis, published by the Zeitschrift für Medienwissenschaft.

IN-SYNC OR NOT: Ger Zielinski’s Reflections on the Proliferation of Online
Film Festivals during the COVID-19 Global Pandemic
https://www.zfmedienwissenschaft.de/online/open-media-studies-blog/sync-or-notonline

I hope the discussion will continue and that we survive it all in good
spirits.

Best wishes,
Ger

Ger Zielinski, MA, MFA, PhD (he/him)
School of Professional Communication, Ryerson University
350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2K3 Canada (by post)
RCC 325A, Rogers Communications Centre, 80 Gould Street (by courier/office)
https://www.ryerson.ca/procom/people/ger-zielinski/

Principal Investigator, SSHRC Insight Development Grant "Buffering Online
and Off"
Twitter: @GerZielinski