[Filmfestivalresearch] Carbon Footprint at the San Sebastian IFF | Sustainability Goals at Locarno Film Festival

Valck, M. de (Marijke) m.devalck at uu.nl
Fri Aug 27 21:18:12 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Thanks for sharing Ger!

The Locarno Film Festival published its first sustainability report in April 2021, covering 2019-2020. Please find it attached.
LFF’s vision on contributing to sustainability development goals is split between economic, social and environmental sustainability.

Best wishes,
Marijke

Dr. Marijke de Valck | Associate Professor | Department of Media and Culture Studies | Utrecht University | Kromme Nieuwegracht 20, 3512 EV Utrecht | The Netherlands | Room T1.12 | +31 30 2538162  | m.devalck at uu.nl<mailto:m.devalck at uu.nl> | www.uu.nl/medewerkers/MdeValck<http://www.uu.nl/medewerkers/MdeValck> | www.filmfestivalresearch.org<http://www.filmfestivalresearch.org/>