<synthesis> COVID-19 from the margins seeks contributors

Stefania Milan lists at stefaniamilan.net
Thu Jul 16 11:04:25 CEST 2020

Dear INC friends

* apologies for cross-posting *

the thematic, multilingual blog "COVID-19 from the margins" [0],
launched in May this year, is going strong, with over thirty
contributions published so far (and in various idioms). We are happy to
announce that we have secured another small pot of money to be able to
pay a tiny contributor fee to authors of accepted entries who are in
need (e.g., Global South, casual workers, students, practitioners,
etcetera).

Consider submitting your blog post to covid19blog at data-activism.net.

In preparing your text, do not forget to review carefully the
instructions, including the scope of the blog (human-centric stories
from invisibilized communities during the first pandemic of the datafied
society). [1]

Since a few weeks, we are also on Twitter: follow @BigDataSur to keep
abreast of the latest entries!

We are also very excited to announce that the best contributions to the
blog will appear in a multilingual, open-access volume in the awesome
Theory on Demand series of the INC! [2]

We look forward to your contributions!

Stefania for the editorial team

[0] Visit https://data-activism.net/blog-covid-19-from-the-margins/