<synthesis> Resources on Green Capitalism and Transition Justice

Krystian Woznicki kw at berlinergazette.de
Wed Dec 7 09:43:36 CET 2022

Hi INC-folks,

How can we build our future on the legacies and claims of those who,
yesterday as today, have been plunged into existential hardship by the
ecological-economic complex? And how can we make such struggles a source
of inspiration for a common cause? These are the guiding questions of
the Berliner Gazette’s “After Extractivism” 2022 initiative.

More than 80 researchers, cultural workers, journalists, and activists
have responded to these questions, for example, by writing texts, giving
talks, and collaborating in workshops. Their inspiring contributions are
bundled on a rich resource site. Freely accessible to the general
public, the resources include cooperative projects, texts, audios, and
video talks, opening up theoretical and practical perspectives on the
ecological-economic complex, green capitalism, and transition justice.

Contributors include Bengi Akbulut, Carme Arcarazo, Nishat Awan, Elena
Batunova, Shrishtee Bajpai, J. Mijin Cha, Mark Cinkevich, Jessica
Dempsey, Juan Francisco Donoso, Anna Engelhardt, Max Haiven, Hamza
Hamouchene, Tsvetelina Hristova, Adriana Homolova, Özgün Eylül İşcen,
Ela Kagel, Katrin Kämpf, Gal Kirn, Katarina Kušić, Julio Linares, Rubén
Martínez, Aleksandar Matković, Salvatore Engel-Di Mauro, mirko nikolić,
Claudia Núñez, Friederike Pank, Zoran Pantelic, Shiri Pasternak, Florin
Poenaru, Jaron Rowan, Shuree Sarantuya, Sotiris Sideris, Tatjana Söding,
Alexandra Ștefănescu, Karla Tepež, Stoyo Tetevenski, Oxana Timofeeva,
Stefan Tiron, Andrea Vetter, Niloufar Vadiati, Anna Zalik, and Manuela
Zechner.

Have a look here: https://after-extractivism.berlinergazette.de

Best wishes,

Krystian (for the BG team)

BG - Berliner Gazette - since 1999 - https://berlinergazette.de

After Extractivism: Challenging the Ecological-Economic Complex
BG Project 2022 w/ Texts, Conference + more
https://after-extractivism.berlinergazette.de

Black Box East: "Post-Communist" Laboratories of Globalization
BG Project 2021 w/ Video Talks, Projects, Texts + Artworks
https://blackboxeast.berlinergazette.de