<m2m-eng> Liberation Day

Jo van der Spek M2M jo at xs4all.nl
Fri May 4 11:48:10 CEST 2012

Tomorrow is Liberation Day. The National Committee for 4 and 5 May called on
Dutch citizens to pass freedom on. On the 6th of May we do that.

http://solitours.wordpress.com/

We pass freedom on to migrants in detention. The freedom to communicate. We
give you a phone number and we invite you to tell us your story. If you want
we record your voice and publish it in our media.

We pass freedom on to the guards, We offer you the freedom to open the
doors, the fences and the gates. To set the prisoners free to walk like a
man.

We pass freedom on to politicians, The freedom to reflect and correct. The
pursuit of happiness is not a crime. The right to find a way to make a
better life. Your freedom is my freedom.

Let us celebrate this freedom everyday.