<MoneyLab> moneylab linklist

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 4 11:34:26 CEST 2023

Arkham Intelligence releases "dox-to-earn” project <>
https://web3isgoinggreat.com/?id=arkham-intelligence-intelligence-exchange

Want to prove you're really human? Let Sam Altman scan your eyeballs
https://www.zdnet.com/article/openai-ceo-officially-launches-crypto-project-worldcoin/

Vitalik Buterin: What do I think about biometric proof of personhood?
https://vitalik.eth.limo/general/2023/07/24/biometric.html

Related… Introducing Worldcoin: A New Identity and Financial Network
https://whitepaper.worldcoin.org/

Molly White on WorldCoin: A Solution in Search of its Problem
https://newsletter.mollywhite.net/p/worldcoin-a-solution-in-search-of

Worldcoin isn’t as bad as it sounds: It’s worse
https://blockworks.co/news/worldcoin-privacy-concerns

The Bored Ape Yacht Club Saga: Triumphs, Trials, and Tragedies
https://hackernoon.com/the-bored-apes-yacht-club-saga-triumphs-trials-and-tragedies

Will Cryptocurrency Ever Deliver on Its Grand Vision?
https://hackernoon.com/will-cryptocurrency-ever-deliver-on-its-grand-vision

How I discovered the underground world of credit card network exploitation
https://piotrmierzejewski.com/p/card-networks-exploitation

Blockchain Radical by Josh Davila—How Capitalism Ruined Crypto and How to Fix It
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/725770/blockchain-radicals-by-josh-davila/