<MoneyLab> {MEME COIN} TRADERS MANIFESTO by Zeneca

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Tue May 9 09:48:02 CEST 2023

Nah, I think I'll stick with the stock market.

So far, I have not seen
anything attractive or any utlity with crypto that I cannot get
faster, cheaper and more reliably in other ways except....

Tax evasion/planning and getting around currency embargos.

Don't get me wrong... I would love to be able to completely cut own banks
from my life, and I hate banks with a passion (and I'm a business owner,
not one of those "protest in the streets" people), but for me, in europe,
it is just not feasible to move to 100% crypto while keeping my sanity.

So I think that perhaps there will be a next generation crypto that will
get everything right. The current generation leaves much to be desired.

Should it get everything right though, I expect governments to fight it,
and its users hard, given the authoritarian trend in the world we're
seeing the last couple of years.