<MoneyLab> moneylab linklist

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 20 08:06:06 CEST 2023

That’s What I Call Ponzinomics =With Sam Bankman-Fried, Gisele, and a credulous Michael Lewis at the zenith of crypto hype
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/zeke-faux-number-go-up-book-excerpt.html

Dead NFTs: The Evolving Landscape of the NFT Market
https://dappgambl.com/nfts/dead-nfts/

Book Review of Number Go Up, On Crypto Shenanigans by Zeke Faux (via EdJ)
https://www.bitsaboutmoney.com/archive/a-review-of-number-go-up-on-crypto-shenanigans/

What were NFTs? A fad, and the next one is just around the corner
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/sep/27/nfts-non-fungible-tokens-pandemic-loneliness-craze

Molly White: A preview of the Sam Bankman-Fried trial
https://newsletter.mollywhite.net/p/a-preview-of-the-sam-bankman-fried?r=4lkvi

GoFailMe, The Unfulfilled Promise of Digital Crowdfunding by Erik Schneiderhan and Martin Lukk
https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=30793

The Hard Economics of Selling Data
https://blog.databoutique.com/p/the-hard-economics-of-selling-web

LI-MA Presents: Blockchain art, an update
https://li-ma.nl/lima/news/li-ma-presents-blockchain-art-update

Broken Money: Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better by Lyn Alden
https://www.lynalden.com/broken-money/

Report of the Bitcoin Amsterdam Conference, Oct 2023
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-amsterdam-btc-shines-during-crypto-bear-market

 <>
Gemini, Genesis, and DCG sued over $1 billion alleged fraud <>
https://web3isgoinggreat.com/?id=gemini-genesis-and-dcg-lawsuit